1. Turn on air conditioning to Maximum.
2. Press the actuator and put it under the passenger seat.
3. Get out from the car and close all door and window.
4. After the spray mist is finished. Keep the internal air cycle for 10 minutes.
5. Open the door or Window to Release the Air.
1.Turn off all flames and pilot lights.
2.Do not use in small areas like a closet, cabinet, or under a counter or table.
3.Do not use in a room smaller than 5’x5’. Instead, allow the fog from another room to enter the smaller room.
4.Do not use more than one fogger per room.
5.Using the product without taking these precautions may cause the product to explode, possibly resulting in injury to you and your home.
Preparation for Fogging:
1.Close doors and windows.
2.Extinguish all flames and turn off your fan, air conditioner and pilot light. If you are not sure how to do this, contact your gas management company.
3.Open cabinet or cupboard doors, drawers and closets.
4.Cover or remove food, dishes, utensils, and any food processing equipment.
5.In the area of the fogger, cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, stereo equipment, or other items with newspaper or paper towels.
6.Remove pets, and if you have a fish aquarium, cover and turn it off.
7.Place a stand in the middle of the room and cover with newspaper.
8.Leave your home for 4 hours
1. Open doors and windows and allow to air for 30 minutes. If you still smell an odor, continue to air the rooms before returning to space.